The Las Vegas Grand Prix returns to Nevada for the first time since 1982, with Formula One now worlds away from the series that previously raced around the car park at Caesars Palace.
BlackBook Motorsport writer Cian Brittle joins the SportsPro Podcast to explain how and why Liberty Media is gambling US$500 million on a completely new approach to putting on a race.
- How we got to a new Formula One grand prix in Vegas (1:00)
- Is this a shift in Formula One’s strategy for hosting races? (7:19)
- Is the interest there for another Formula One race in the US? (19:39)
- Has Formula One already peaked in the US? (26:30)
- The health of Nascar and motorsport’s next big rights deal (34:50)
To discover more from the SportsPro Podcast, click here.