Monster Energy has expanded its involvement in Motocross by inking an extension to its title sponsorship deal with Supercross and signing on as presenting sponsor of the newly created SuperMotocross World Championship Finals.
- Monster Energy signs on as presenting sponsor of SuperMotocross World Championship Finals until 2025
- Brand to have presence as official energy drink throughout final three rounds
- Title extension with Supercross also signed until 2025
- Energy drink company to continue to have a significant presence on track, as well as on NBC networks and streaming service Peacock
- Fans who recycle Monster Energy products at the event will gain access to FanFest, which opens six hours prior to races
Context: Monster Energy is already the official energy drink of Supercross and Pro Motocross, and the long-term partnership with Supercross began in 2007. The SuperMotocross World Championship is a new combined discipline of both Supercross and Motocross, with the final three rounds comprising the World Championship Finals.
Comment: Dave Muye, vice president of global partnerships at Feld Entertainment, promoter of Supercross, said: “We are excited to continue our relationship with Monster Energy at Supercross and welcome them as partners on the SuperMotocross World Championship Finals.
“As we continue to evolve and elevate the sport, it is important to have engaged, long-term, and supportive partners like Monster Energy that can share in its overall vision and growth.”
Coming next: The Supercross season is well underway, with five of the 17 races remaining. Motocross next gets underway on 27th May, before the SuperMotocross World Championship Finals close out the season with three events on 9th September, 23rd September and 14th October.