Navigating the ever-changing sponsorship landscape in motorsport is becoming increasingly difficult, with more social and environmental expectations from fans. The BlackBook's latest report looks at how different aspects of our industry are approaching these new challenges.
The report includes contributions from the likes of Red Bull Racing, Oracle, W Series, Shell, 23XI Racing, American Flat Track, and Yas Marina Circuit, as they offer advice on how best to navigate this new era of motorsport.
- Christian Horner, Team Principal, Red Bull Racing
- Ariel Kelman, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Oracle
- Catherine Bond Muir, Chief Executive, W Series
- Steve Lauletta, President, 23XI Racing
- Nicholas Meyer, Global Lead for Energy Transition Partnerships, Shell
- Michael Lock, Chief Executive, American Flat Track
- David Powell, Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer, Yas Marina Circuit
Download the full report here.