Engage, learn and be inspired
Regulating a competitive future
28th July | 14:00 - 15:00 GMT
Understanding the roadmap for exciting racing with F1 & the ACO
This webinar will address:
The importance of competitive racing cannot be understated. Creating a platform for innovation and development whilst maintaining balanced, fair and sustainable competition is a serious challenge. We discuss these vital plans with F1 and the ACO as we near some radical shifts in their regulations over the next 2 years.
- What are the challenges faced in devising new regulations and how can they be overcome?
- What can we learn from the past as regulation changes have proven to be able to mix up the established order?
- Where does the world leave us now with the increasing importance of green technologies, rapid digitalisation, and further cost pressures?
- How has Covid-19 changed the view to sport in general and to how future regulations may be framed in particular?
- F1 has traditionally been one of the most democratic sports in the world when it comes to regulation. Various working groups from the competitors themselves have been involved in formulating regulations and various commissions which also have representation from competitors have been in involved in voting for adoption of regulations. Is democracy a good or a bad thing in this context?
- Who is the audience of tomorrow?